You can now sign up for parent-teacher conferences with teachers online via Skyward. The instructions are below. We encourage you to do it this way so you get the time you want. Calling into the office or to the teacher may not guarantee the time if someone else were to take that time slot.
Conferences will be done virtually through Google Meet, which means that your child will receive an email with the Google Meet Link from EACH teacher ahead of conferences. You can click on that link to join the conference and your child can share the link with you. You click on the Google Meet Link when it is your time for a conference. It is up to you if you want your child as part of the conference. Please keep in mind that conferences will be 10 minutes. The 15 minutes slot allows for login and log-off time.
**If you need an alternate method for conferences, please contact your child’s teacher directly.
How to sign up for a parent-teacher conference time:
- Go to the school’s website at kickapoo.k12.wi.us
- Go to Menu, then Students, then Skyward Access
- Enter your login in and password. If you do not remember it, please call Marla in the MS/HS office at (608) 627-0100 or Melissa Wiegel in the Elementary office at (608) 627-0107.
- Click on Conferences
- Click on All Conferences which will show all the student’s classes and you will be able to schedule a conference for each class if you want. Then click on Select A Time to show all conference times available for both dates. **Please note that survey classes (ex. Keyboarding, Art, Spanish, PE, Ag, D&M, M&E) which ended at the end of 1st quarter for middle school students are not included on the conference list. If you would like a conference for that class, please call/email the teacher to schedule one.
- If you have more than one child, you can schedule them by switching the student name at the top and following the same process in steps 4 & 5.
- You will get an email confirming your conference.